Saturday, January 8, 2011

About Kathleen Chute


I am a Wife of 11 years, Married to a Vietnam Vet David Edward Chute .  Thank you for Your Service .I am a Proud mother.

I am a freelance Photographer, working with animals, and local wildlife officials, I am the Owner of www.runwiththewild.com. I developed this site to share and sell my works.

My works publications are so vast in would be incomplete to list them anywhere.

My Favorite subjects are , insects ,snakes and birds. I have a Heavy Interest In Snakes . I have the honor of working with Andy Huff, amateur Herpetologist. To Whom helps me in many capacities including snake photography and other reptile species. We work well as a team teaching and lecturing to students in Tennessee. Together we own of www.reptileus.com and he is a dear friend.

I  love working with children, I just recently worked as a Photography teacher at the 

First Annual TOYS (Tennessee Outdoor Youth Summit)Read more… http://news.tennesseeanytime.org/node/4619

I Enjoy writing . I have been writing professionally for 5 years for an outdoor magazine,

TON Magazine  Read More… http://www.tnoutdoornews.com

 I will write anything I am Passionate about and I will not write about anything I don’t believe in. I write from the heart and I take my own Photos. Give ma a Challenge and I will run for the cliff. I have confidence I will fly.

Animals, Safety, Hunting,and History are just a few example's of what I enjoy writing about.

I am the vice president for www.gotchaserved.com. This is A website I developed for my fathers 73rd birthday. It is a website for Process Servers , Private detectives and attorneys to come together in one place, share store, store business information and solicit jobs.

Great for newbie’s to the profession and place to learn and make friends.

 I am developing www.metennessee.com if I ever find time. I bought the domain because I enjoy Tennessee so much. I believe in our way of life, I love the land, the bible belt, the people and I believe in our future. The people of Tennessee , are my people and I want the world to know how much I love it. Me Tennessee is a Term I wrote, and it just stuck in my head .In Life ,I shoot for the Moon.

 I am an avid hunter. I have been Featured in the woman hunter magazine twice, with my own writing published. I use a muzzleloader, shotgun, crossbow and Anything I can find in sportsmanship is my life’s goal to enjoy life with my husband. I Believe in Volunteerism  I volunteered my time to the FWS for 7 years and devote my time and efforts to the TWRA In Tennessee Read More … http://www.tennessee.gov/twra/ .

I helped to build the one of largest Shooting complex’s in the USA and I am a proud family friend of its designer Jereme Odom TWRA Wildlife Officer Currently serving Montgomery County. I am a 2nd  amendment supporter. My Name Is Kathleen Chute And I dare you to forget My Name